February openings & classes
Back to normal opening hours now ie Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday 9-12am, plus Electronics Thursday 1-3pm.
Positive interest in all groups. Proposed dates below. Alternate days might be arranged, email shed news or talk to Spencer.
- Leatherworking 1st meeting Thursday 7th February 10:30 to 12. One cheap kangaroo hide has been purchased, less than half cost of other shops! Available to use at cost. Additional donation for materials to the shed is always welcome to help the shed keep running!
We will have some tools to share. Future meet dates, times etc to be discussed at first meeting.
- Social Cards (500 etc) and board games on a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon. Several people interested, more would be great! If interested, contact shed news email, or see Adrian or Spencer.
- For plastics and three CNC sessions, please sign up if you intend coming so we can manage number of attendees and noise in the shed during each session.
Session outlines = 5 to 10 minutes introduction, then your hands on for as long as you like.
- Plastic Bending - Saturday 9th
- CNC boxes & Gears - Saturday 16th
- CNC engraving - Saturday 23rd
- CNC simple shapesNC - Saturday March 2nd