Things to watch out for in March !
- We have another Bunnings BBQ's coming up on Sat the 21st of March. Cooks, sells, sprookers, supports, cleaners, cheer squad all needed. So if you have the day or part of the day free, contact Gordon. Last time we had a great time and raised over $1200 for the Shed, this being a Saturday could be even bigger.
- Wednesday March 25th we hare having a Shed open day (Birthday Party???). So feel free to invite guests, supporters, ex members. The more the merrier.
- Vacuum system. There is a team working very hard to get the Vaccum shed completed and the system installed and up and running. Would be great if we can do this by the 25th March. So far the frame work is up and the power cabling almost done and the ducting is on order. If you want to help please come along and join it.
- As many of you may have seen on the news we have been successful in gaining a grant to complete the driveway and set up parking out the front of the Shed. Only thing holding us back on this is time to work it all out.
There are also a large number of projects going on at the shed right now, so if you interested in helping, or even starting more you know where to find us. Hey even if you just want to someone to look at while your drinking coffee, we have people there that wouldn't make super models, but......... Hopefully you get the drift. Come and see
- 2 Different groups making book cases/shelfs
- Valve radio restoration
- Vacuum system install
- Speaker box construction
- 2 people hope to start lead light projects this week
- the CNC is still working although slowly right now with Frank being off in Hospital. Hope he gets better and back soon. Before the wood worm sets in.
- Garden benches are still being made.
- Not sure what to call this one but it looks like there are pile of letter holders being made.
- We have been asked to make some jewellery tress
- We have also been asked if we can make some drink carriers for one of the local schools.
- The wood lathe has been in operation and the chisels for it all sharpened.
- One of the scroll saws has been remounted on higher legs for those that couldn't work at the lower levels.
So get out the house and come along, enjoy the sunshine before winter sets in.